Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome!

So excited for this new adventure in my life!  I LOVE Clothes and that is an understatement!  I am thrilled to share my Passion for fashion! I hope you all find my info helpful and just plain FUN!

Here is what you will find when you visit:
1. Reviews on Designers & their products, the positives of each and sometimes the "wish this was better" or the simple truth.
2. Steals Deals & Great Finds
3. Totally worth the price???? Reasons why or why not.
4. Designer interviews & what types of fashions or designs they are currently offering.
5. Links & Contacts
6. Photos of Beautiful Clothing
7. I will also talk boutique clothing as well.

The purpose of this site is to Showcase some amazing designers & beautiful clothing!

I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I am enjoying sharing the knowledge I have gained from being a Customs Junkie!

Feel free to ask questions and suggest designers you'd like to see a review on!

Cheers!

1 comment: